1.Does it ship to my country?
We ship to almost every country in the world except the following ones, due to shipping restrictions. We’re sorry and will keep working on this.
2. Will I have to pay taxes?
Each country has its own customs rules and policies. Please contact local customs for more information. If, in rare cases, import duties or taxes are charged, the customer is responsible for paying them.
3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Total delivery time = processing time + shipping time
(not including customs delays, weekends, holidays and any unforeseen circumstances)
Processing Time: 2-3 business days
- USA: 7 – 15 days
- Australia: 7 – 15 days
- Hong Kong & Macau: 1 – 2 days
- United Kingdom, Canada & New Zealand: 7 – 15 days
- Japan, Singapore & S. Korea: 4 – 10 days
- Rest of South East Asia: 5 – 14 days
- Western Europe: 7 – 14 days
- Eastern Europe: 10 – 20 days
- South America: 20 – 60 days
- Rest of World: 10 – 45 days
For orders to South America and the Russian Federation, shipping may take more than 1 month due to transport and customs issues.
4. How can I track my order?
Once your order is shipped, an email/message with tracking number will be sent to your email box/phone. After that you will be able to track your order at https://www.17track.net/en. Please allow 1-2 business days for tracking information to be available.
5. What if the package doesn’t arrive?
If you don’t get your package 60 days after it was shipped, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll either resent a new one to you or give you a full refund.
6. Can I cancel or change my order?
If you would like to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact us within 24 hours after you made the order. No cancellation or changes could be applied to the order once it goes into preparation for delivery.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions about shipping and delivery, please contact us: email@example.com